MY PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE – GET RESULTS
After spending the past 10 years in the Strength and Fitness industry and working my way up to a Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at a college in California, I find myself back in Hawaii and ready to help prepare young, college, and professional athletes to reach their next level of athletic performance.
It’s all a part of my mission of helping others build a Ku body.
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
The Athletic Performance Program offers an innovative approach to training to improve overall athleticism while staying focused on the athlete’s goals. From my experiences as a Strength and Conditioning Coach, I’ve learn many methods and believe it’s all about finding the right tools to work with. If you are looking at taking your game to the next level, I’ll be more than happy to get you there.
The program includes movement training, injury reduction, linear and lateral speed, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper strength training and energy systems conditioning. My overall goal is to get you results and reduce your risk of injury which is why I will only coach 1-3 people during a session to ensure attentiveness and proper technique and safety.
WHAT DOES A WORKOUT LOOK LIKE?
There is a strong focus on learning the basic and proper techniques in training. I’ll be honest, you won’t see any fluff, fancy contraptions, or crazy drills you may have seen on TV or YouTube. I have a no BS approach to my training.
Just straight forward D etermination, Dedication, and Discipline.
The workouts will become progressively challenging once the basic fundamentals are mastered. Like I mentioned before, I train 1-3 people at a time 1) it allows me to coach proper movement and technique and 2) the size of the facility.
- Flexibility - Myofascial Release, Stretching, and Muscle Activation
- Injury Prevention - Identify and correct muscle imbalances and weaknesses. Improve Mobility and Stabilization.
- Speed - Deceleration, Acceleration, Proper Linear and Lateral Movement, Footwork
- Explosive Power - Olympic lifting, Dynamic Movements, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball work, Proper Jumping and Landing Techniques.
- Strength - Constant Coaching on Form, Focus on Upperbody, Lowerbody & Core.
- Energy Systems Training - Conditioning Specific for Athlete’s Sport
- Nutrition Education - Lessons and Tips on Proper and Optimal Performance Nutrition
2 Days/Week Athletic Performance: $400
3 Days/Week Athletic Performance: $600
*Training sessions are scheduled for 1 hour, but will not exceed 75 minutes.
*For group discounts (2 to 3) – Call 808-630-1336 for Group Discounts